Join us on an Epic Adventure to the mountain of the Gods!
The Trip includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in the KEOAX Refuge
- 2 days of guided splitboarding / touring on Mt Olympus by Trekking Hellas Mt Olympus
- Avalanche and Mountain Safety Seminar by Akis Parousis
- Lift Passes to use the KEOAX lifts
- Avalanche Gear Rental (Beacon, Probe, Shovel)
- Photos and Video
Does NOT Include:
- Equipment Rental (Splitboard, Skins, Batons) – If you need to rent equipment we recommend our partners MicroXtreme and Splitboard.gr.
- Food and Drinks (Food at KEOAX usually includes Soup and traditional plates, about 30% cheaper than a Taverna).
Friday 21/2 … 20:00 – Arrival at KEOAX Military Base // Briefing and Equipment Check.
Saturday 22/2 … 7:30 – Breakfast, Morning meeting
9:00 – Avalanche Seminar: Snow Profile, Beacon use, Search and Rescue Techniques.
12:30 – Backcountry Ascent: Equipment check, Ascent techniques, Backcountry Descent.
Sunday 23/2 … 7:30 – Breakfast, Morning meeting
9:00 – Ascent to Agios Antonios Peak (2817m) and descent to the Ski area base (1900m). If time permits we will also explore the unmarked area around the KEOAX Lift area for some more backcountry riding.
18:00 – Departure
WE RECOMMEND YOU BRING:
- Water bottle
- Backpack with carrying straps
- Two sets of gloves
- Extra socks
- Breathable Thermal Layers
- Sun Glasses / Goggles
- Light Sleeping Bag
To Register for the Mt Olympus Splitboard Camp 2020 please email us at:
Registrations accepted until February 10th.
Minimum Participation 8px